Friday, 1 January 2010

Day one !

Happy new year !

The aim of this blog is to keep an online record of the food i consume each day.
I will analyse this on a weekly and monthly basis and see if i can improve my eating habits.
I grow vegetables and keep organically fed poultry so get fresh eggs everyday and an abundance of salad and greens in the summer but not so much in the winter.

I hope to highlight how poor my diet is and then chart the changes i make and hopefully see an improvement in my general health and well being.

The format will be me writing down the food I consume throughout the day and then uploading to the blog every morning.

2 other blogs will be started today, one for the work i do in the garden and one for my radio ham hobby.

About one hour of my time each and every day will be taken up filling out these blogs. It will be a sort of self experiment and test of willpower !

No comments:

Post a Comment