Friday, 1 January 2010

First days food

Right here we go. I am not going to pull any punches I will just list what I have eaten today !

2 slices of hovis seed sensations thickly buttered.
8 Terry's chocolate orange segments.
2 packets of monster munch
3 sausages, roasted leeks, roasted carrots, roasted parsnips, roasted potatoes with plenty of gravy.
1 sausage, roasted leeks, roasted carrots, roasted parsnips, roasted potatoes with plenty of gravy.

( yes 2 full meals ! )

2 thick slices of Christmas cake without icing.

About an average day for me really. I don't tend to eat as much as i used to. I will try and record what I drink as well.
I didn't keep any records today but from what i can remember i had

4 mugs of tea
2 bottles of becks alcohol free lagers
4 glasses of squash

No comments:

Post a Comment