Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Fish, salad and garlic roast potatoes, Egg and mushrooms on toast

Well I had a great day today, I got lots of work done and as promised I got up nice and early. My reward was a kings breakfast of wholemeal toast with fried mushrooms and a fresh organic egg from my hens. All washed down with a mug of PG tips !

A kings breakfast !

With a breakfast like that there was no need for lunch, I had plenty of fluids to keep hydrated. Several glasses of water and a couple more mugs of tea.

Tea time was a treat, again it was cooked by my good lady wife and very tasty it was too ! We had battered cod, garlic roast potatoes and a salad with a twist. She roasted some thinly sliced parsnips and carrot and tossed them in with the mixed salad leaves, cucumber and tomato. A real treat for the taste buds. I spoilt mine a little by using so much mayonnaise but I suppose you live and learn.

Battered cod, garlic roasts and roasted vegetable salad

A very good day today, no other snacks in between. I will aim for the same again tomorrow but maybe take some fruit for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment