Saturday, 16 January 2010

Home made pizza, sausage and mash.

Up early this morning and off out to TESCO. It used to be ASDA but due to terrible customer service that has now changed, please see my other blogs for more information and please do feel free to comment or add your own personal experiences and I might even be able to turn them in to a post on there own !
Back to the food. As I said I was off out early today so just a quick slice of toast with butter ( anchor free range ) a glass of orange juice and a cup of tea.

Lunch

This was prepared by my wife. She has taken to preparing a lot more meals since I started this blog, I wonder if that is happy coincidence or maybe a chance to have her culinary genius show cased in photographs on the Internet ?

As you can see it was a fantastic home made pizza on a crusty baguette with a side salad and a dollop of Hellman's mayonnaise.


Great Home Made Pizza

Tea

This was another triumph by the wife and also a massive display of my lack of self control.
We had
Free range organic sausages
Creamy mashed potato with real butter and organic milk
Organic Savoy cabbage steamed and seasoned with salt and pepper.

Sausage and mash

The wife cooked a load of sausage, she is vegetarian and only eats Quorn so it was up to me and the lad to finish them off !
That meal doesn't look too unhealthy but when I reveal that I ate 3 MEALS this size for my tea tonight and a pint of gravy to cover it all in !!!!!!!
Yes 3 of these meals and a pint og gravy !
I managed to drink plenty of squash and about 8 mugs of tea throughout the day.
Off for a lie down now I feel fit to burst !

No comments:

Post a Comment