Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Home Made Leek and Potato Soup, Fruit Platter, Cadbury's Dairy Milk



Had a busy day today so I was glad I had made the leek and potato soup on Sunday. Leftovers are great and I always think soups, curries and stews benefit from a couple of days standing. It really seems to improve the flavour.

My effort to get up earlier came to no avail so I was out without breakfast again, just a quick glass of Tropicana orange juice to help me on my way. Back for lunch though !


Lunch Homemade Leek and Potato soup

A Fruit Platter for Supper

Lunch - Home made leek and potato soup with sliced and buttered french stick

Tea - A fruit platter consisting of 2 Victoria plums, a satsuma and an apple.

Not a bad day up until then but when the football came on I did tuck in to 100g of Cadbury's Dairy Milk and a packet of salt and vinegar McCoys.

DRINKS - Plenty of orange squash a couple of glasses of water and 3 mugs of tea. I am trying to cut down on the tea !

No comments:

Post a Comment