Tuesday, 12 January 2010

No pictures again !

On the plus side I got my radio set up and had a great couple of contacts. Had a mega busy day today so like all un healthy people I skipped breakfast and just had a couple of cups of tea.

Lunch

Was on the go at lunch time so I grabbed a portion of chips, cheese and beans from the local chippy and scoffed those down.

Tea

Didn't feel very hungry so just had a couple of sandwiches on hovis seed sensations bread. One cheese and salad with branston and one tuna and cucumber.

Snacks

1 Cadburys dairy milk

To drink I had about 6 mugs of tea and 8 glasses of squash.

Not a great day food wise and certainly lacking in fruit and vegetables but never the less still not a great deal calorie wise compared to a normal day !

No comments:

Post a Comment