Sunday, 31 January 2010

Quorn Curry and Brown Rice.

I have been really busy again today, I was out collecting some parts for a new HF Radio aerial I am building. I didn't have any breakfast but did manage a quick coffee before I went.

We had a family outing to the THINK TANK in Birmingham this afternoon so my wife had prepared something to take with us. I got tuna mayonnaise on wholemeal seeded pittas, 2 packets of ready salted crisps and an apple. Very tasty it was too. We ate in the communal picnic area so in the interests of not looking like a complete nutter I didn't photograph my food.
Quorn Curry and Brown Rice

Tea - Well that was down to me again and we have still not been supermarket shopping ! I was looking through the cupboards and freezer and yet again managed to rustle up a complete masterpiece ! A bag of Quorn pieces out of the freezer, a couple of onions and a couple of jars of curry sauce out of the store cupboard. Some tomatoes and sultanas and it was complete.
It was good but still not enough vegetables and fruit today. I really must do better and I really must do the supermarket shopping tomorrow.
Sorry its not a very good post but I am very tired (probably tired because the lack of fruit and vegetables.) and am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment