Friday, 26 February 2010

Beans on toast, Sausage and Mash

Not a bad day today, I had a bit of a lie in and being short on time I just had fruit for breakfast, A banana, an apple and a glass of orange juice.
Lunch - I had done my household chores and had to have lunch pretty sharpish so it was beans on toast for a change. The toaster is out of action so it was bread under the electric grill time. Not a bad result this time though.
Beans on Toast

Well that isn't a lot is it ? I scoffed the first slice of buttered toast before it even made it to the plate ! Oh well, I did have time for a couple more slices.
Beans on Toast 2

Lunch down and out the door, I was quite busy this afternoon but still had time for my Friday night favourite of sausage and mash !

Tea - As I said, Sausage, Mash, Cabbage, Broccoli, Roasted Carrots and Leeks all swimming in Onion and Mustard Gravy. What a treat.
Sausage and Mash

No time for seconds either, I have got a very important meeting tonight so I have got to run.
Hopefully it will all go well and I can give you the low down tomorrow.
Until tomorrow.............

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

1 comment:

Nairn said...

Could your love of beans lead to this soon?

http://www.supanet.com/after-they-were-famous--celebrity-jobs--roger-daltrey-the-who-sell-out--heinz-baked-beans-7749064.jpg

Post a Comment