Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Cheese & Salad Pittas, Stir Fry and Noodles

It is half term and I am shattered, I didn't have a single appointment today and my wife was up early to see to the children and the chickens so I slept in. What a lie in it was, I slept from midnight last night until 1pm this afternoon, 13 hours sleep. I must of needed it.

Breakfast - Dreams

Lunch - It was lunchtime when I got up an my wife had kindly made Cheese and salad pittas. I had a few Walkers crisps on the side and really enjoyed them.
Cheese and Salad Pittas

The eagle eyed among you may have noticed that the fruit bowl is still pretty full. However today I have had a banana, an apple and 2 portions of raisins.

Tea - I had to go out early this evening so I cooked my own tea when I got back in. I chose vegetable stir fry and noodles. I absolutely love this meal and it goes from fridge to plate in under 10 minutes, Fantastic !
Vegetable Stir Fry, Noodles and Prawn Crackers

I think that is the quickest and tastiest meal you could possibly cook. With the obvious exception of a fried or boiled egg sandwich made with our own fabulous free range organic eggs. That reminds me, I must start eating more eggs again and I don't mean by making more cakes although that would be nice !

See you tomorrow, James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment