Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Only 1 Meal Today, Spicy Bean Burger and a Power Cut.

As the title says only one meal today but 2 portions of it ! I just didn't feel hungry. I had a banana and an apple mid afternoon and then my tea. Very surprising really, especially for someone like me who usually piles it high and scoffs it quick !
Spicy Bean Burger and Homemade Coleslaw

My Second Burger

A really nice tea and something a bit different. The homemade coleslaw was absolutely delicious and so were the potatoes roasted in olive oil and seasoned with sea salt and black pepper. I couldn't quite manage my second burger because I have tried really hard and and at the moment stopped stuffing myself to the point where I black out.

Well this is as far as I got last night and we had a power cut. All the electricity went off and it was snowing very heavily outside. I lit the emergency candles and put them in front of the mirror. I grabbed the box of matches and some candles and went to check on my neighbours. Everyone was fine so I returned home and we sat around chatting for a while before all having an early night.
It all worked out well in the end and thanks for the e-mails from everyone checking I was OK. I know it is the first time I have missed a post.

I am well rested now and of to a couple of appointments so I will add today's post later this evening.
If you would like to contact me or send me a message then please e-mail james@m6jdb.co.uk . All recipes and e-mails are greatly received,
Until this evening,

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

1 comment:

Nairn said...

Thank goodness you're OK James, for an awful moment I thought you'd sampled another 'all you can eat' blowout and at the end had a very thin wafer mint foisted upon you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfcF1I5e_g

Post a Comment