Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Sandwiches, Chips and Mushy Peas

After yesterdays high we hit another low, I couldn't be bothered with breakfast which is a shame because it is the most important meal of the day ! I did have 2 mugs of coffee a packet of crisps and a banana around 11am but that's not really fixing the problem.

Lunch - My wife bought a granary baguette home and made us a couple of sandwiches, I had cheese and tomato on one and tuna and mayonnaise on another. They were very nice and so was the 2nd packet of crisps and the Toblerone I had after it.
Tuna Mayonnaise Baguette, Cheese and Tomato Baguette

I was out late again tonight so didn't have time to prepare anything. In steps the good old English Fish & Chip shop. I wasn't in the mood for the full works so I telephoned home and asked my wife to open and warm through a tin of Mushy Peas and butter a few slices of bread. I picked up some battered chips and drenched them in salt and vinegar.

Battered Chips and Mushy Peas

Not a very good food day at all, hardly any fruit and veg and I think my coffee count was about 7 so I will probably be awake all night. Well tomorrow I better put the effort in to have some breakfast and then the rest really seems to fall in to place.
I hope anyway !

No comments:

Post a Comment