Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Stir Fry and Noodles, Salmon Parcels and New

Well I haven't had a very good day today. I have been struggling with a broken garage door for most of the day and I am also struggling with a lot of emotional turmoil. Anyway back to the food !

Breakfast - 3 mugs of tea. I take my tea with milk and without sugar. I didn't fancy eating so I didn't bother.

Lunch - Well I still haven't done the supermarket shopping but I did go to the local shops this morning. I was alone for lunch so it was a simple affair of stir fried vegetables and quick boiled noodles with a splash of soy sauce.
Stir Fry and Noodles

Tea - I was out until 9pm so I ate alone again tonight, my wife was kind enough to cook it for me though. It was very nice and consisted of  boiled new potatoes and a couple of Waitrose "easy cook salmon and watergress parcels" I buttered the potatoes and had to use a squirt of tomato ketchup to moisten up the parcels. As a shop bought product it was pretty good but as usual, if you had made it yourself it would have a lot more filling and be a lot more succulent but for £3.99 and 25 minutes in the oven its an easy option !

Salmon and Watercress Parcels with New Potatoes


No meal planner and no supermarket shopping but that will be rectified as I get paid tomorrow and I have only got one appointment in the morning so plenty of time to shop as long as it doesn't snow again.
I also need to pay another visit to "Muddy Footprints" farm shop for some more vegetables because the meals have certainly been lacking in nutrition this week ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment