Thursday, 25 February 2010

Vegetable Stir Fry, Homemade Pizza and Salad

What a good day all round. After a good nights rest I was up nice and early and had a couple of pieces of wholemeal toast and butter for breakfast. Mid morning I had a glass of orange juice an apple and banana. That is an excellent start for me. 3 of my 5 a day and it was only 11am !

Lunch - I was feeling hungry again today and after my morning appointment I was home for a filling lunch of Vegetable Stir Fry and Noodles.
Vegetable Stir Fry and Noodles

I have had this meal a lot over the past few weeks and I am not growing tired of it one bit. In fact the more I have vegetable stir fry and noodles the more I want it. The taste, the speed and even the method of cooking is just great. It is very filling and nutritious and can be made in about 5 minutes flat !

Tea - With a great lunch under my belt I was to my afternoon meeting. There was a lot of waiting around and nothing really decided so I arrived home quite frustrated. I fancied something comforting for tea and it had to be quick because time was getting on. Homemade Pizza and salad again !
Homemade Pizza and Salad

A real tasty pizza with mature cheddar, mozzarella, Dolmio tomato sauce, fresh pineapple and onion. Topped off with a sprinkle of dried Italian Herbs. The salad was a bag of spinach and mixed mild leaves with a few slices of tomato and cucumber. It was so nice I ate the other half of the pizza too ! Its a good job I made 2 in the first place.
Everyone Loves Homemade Pizza and Salad !

There is the baby enjoying some homemade pizza and salad. A great tea all round. It looks like I have got the seal of approval from the little one.
I told you it was a good day all round. After tea I had another apple and banana and the last 4 squares of my dairy milk whole nut. I am off for an early night again tonight.
Please keep the e-mails and recipes coming. james@m6jdb.co.uk Hopefully I will be able to expand the recipe page on my website to include something other than soup. You will get full credit for the recipe and your name and link on my website,

Goodnight

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment