Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Bacon & Tomato Sandwich, Vegetable Stir Fry.

A better day food wise and plenty of outdoor activities. I was out of the house just after 7 this morning and felt pretty good about it.
I had a cup of coffee and a mars bar for breakfast and felt great.

Lunch - A Bacon and Tomato Sandwich from the local cafe. A squirt of brown sauce and it was complete.
Bacon & Tomato Sandwich

Not a bad start to lunch. It was quickly followed by a packet of crisps and a banana. The supermarket shopping was done and I remembered the Sultanas which is great news. On the down side though I did forget the tea bags which is a bit of a wounder.

Tea - Another banana and an apple. Then I had to cook for everyone. Vegetable stir fry was the order of the day and it is really quick and easy to cook especially when served with the quick cook noodles made by Sharwoods.
Vegetable Stir Fry

That was really nutritious and satisfying. Lots of soy sauce but I didn't have seconds. Just a slice of rocky road that my wife had made earlier in the week. I am feeling a bit better but not 100% yet. Some more exercise and plenty of fruit and vegetables and I should be running at full strength again. Thanks for all the e-mails from well wishers.

Until Tomorrow..............

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment