Thursday, 4 March 2010

Biscuits, Cheese Sandwich, Vegetable Stir Fry

Not a great day today. I felt very tired and lethargic. Breakfast was non existent and lunch wasn't until late afternoon so crisps and biscuits filled the gap. That was a bad start to the day. 4 mugs of strong coffee an entire packet of Maryland chocolate chip cookies and 2 bags of walkers crisps.

Lunch - I finally got my act together and had a cheese sandwich about 4pm. I was so hungry that I had eaten half of it before I remembered to take the photograph.
Half a Cheese and Salad Sandwich

After that sandwich I went straight out for an early evening appointment. Well that appointment took quite a while and I only got to see the last 15 minutes of the England match.

Tea - This was very late and even though I was very hungry decided to go for a vegetable stir fry and noodles as it's not too heavy. The stir fry mix was from Morrisons and although it wasn't the greatest I have ever had it tasted very fresh and crisp.
Vegetable Stir Fry and Noodles

That was a really late tea, somewhere around 10pm I think ? I was so shattered that I went straight to bed after and had to complete my on line diary this afternoon between appointments. Very bizarre.
Anyway I will make sure that it is updated every night again from now on and also try and get to Essington Fruit Farm for some of their fantastic free range pork.
Until later...............

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment