Monday, 22 March 2010

Crumpets, Fish ,Mash & Homemade Coleslaw

Another good day today. Up and busy, plenty of fresh air and some good food along the way.
Breakfast was 3 mugs of coffee and a Snickers bar. I had an early lunch though.

Lunch - I came home for lunch, it was a working lunch as I had plenty of work to do on the computer. Cleaning rotas, working hours etc etc.
Crumpets, Beans, Cheese & Brown Sauce

My wife made this for me which was a real treat. I love beans and cheese and I love crumpets so put them all together and you have a great combination. What a terrific lunch.

Tea - I forgot the olive oil when I went shopping on Sunday so I couldn't do Roasts to go with the fish so we had mash and homemade coleslaw instead.

Breaded Haddock, Mash and Homemade Coleslaw

What a super tea, even if I do say it myself. I forgot to take a picture of the second plate full I had but I am sure you can imagine what it was like, another piece of fish the same size as that and only half as much mash.

Supper - Well i know I have eaten a lot today but I still fancied some supper, I opted for the the traditional favourite of bread and butter, Dairy lea and Crisps.
Bread, Butter, Dairy Lea & Crisps

The closest I got to a piece of fruit today was a packet of rowntree fruit gums and a glass of orange juice. I will try and do better tomorrow. I have saved some of the coleslaw for a cheese and coleslaw sandwich tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I can get myself motivated tomorrow.

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment