Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Feeling tired, Chips and Coleslaw, Pasta and Vegetables. Fags and Booze

I woke up this morning completely shattered. I didn't want to get out of bed so left it until the last minute before I went to work. I didn't have any breakfast and only had a Snickers chocolate bar and some strong coffee mid morning.

Lunch - This was very hurried and not very satisfying. I had half a bag of chips and a couple of slices of bread and butter with some homemade leftover coleslaw.
Chips, Coleslaw, Bread& Butter

I ate that lot in 2 minutes flat and dashed back to work. Not the greatest of lunches but it served a purpose. I felt really shattered today so when I got back I just went to bed and slept for 3 hours.

Tea - While I was sleeping my wife made tea. Vegetables and pasta. I am a firm believer that you cannot get enough of a goo thing so I am proving a point here by eating this meal for about the 8Th time in the last 3 weeks. I must try and add a bit more variety to my diet.
Vegetables & Pasta

That's it for today, nothing more and nothing less. I have had plenty of drinks though but I just feel exhausted.
On a better note I have got some great adverts appearing on my site now so feel free to take a look. I am alcohol free now so that is quite well placed. If only I had written this food diary about 10 years ago it would of consisted of

Breakfast - Fried bacon sandwich x 2 ( 4 Rashers of bacon per sandwich )
Lunch - About 4 or 5 pints of Bank's bitter and burger and chips.
Tea - Another 10 - 12 pints of Bank's Bitter or Guinness maybe some chips

All of this complimented by anywhere between 40 - 60 Embassy No1 Cigarettes and maybe a couple of whiskies.

It's a wonder I am still alive and so good looking.

Food for thought..............................

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment