Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Fried Breakfast, Light Lunch, Vegetables, Pasta & Garlic Bread

Had a good day today. Starting to feel a bit better in myself but have a feeling that may change by the end of the week ! However I did manage a good breakfast again today.
A Fried Breakfast

Just the job to start the day, a whole punnet of button mushrooms, 2 rashers of streaky bacon, a pile of black pudding and a free range organic egg from the garden. 2 thickly buttered brown bread toast and a large squirt of Heinz tomato ketchup to round things off nicely.

Lunch - It was a bit of a let down after a breakfast like that. I managed a few bread sticks and some houmous.
Bread sticks and houmous

A very light lunch by my standards and by mid afternoon I was really flagging. The only solution was a very strong coffee and a Snickers bar. It seemed to do the trick because I had a very productive afternoon.

Tea - I fancied something a bit different and we hadn't had pasta for ages so I chopped up a couple of Buffalo Onions and courgettes and lightly fried them with some fresh cloves of finely chopped garlic. I then stirred these in to the cooked pasta tubes and topped with a splash of tomato and basil sauce and a sprinkle of cheese. Half a garlic baguette on the side and the dish was complete.
Vegetable Pasta & Garlic Bread

A very nice, quick and simple tea that was enjoyed by all.

Looking at these recent posts I am very low on fruit intake and also forgot to by SULTANAS again when I was at the supermarket. Anyway I shall try and remedy this situation tomorrow with some healthier meals and a higher fruit and vegetable intake or I might just stuff myself self stupid again. Who Knows ?

Only tomorrow..................

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

1 comment:

The Purple Cowboy said...

Do You Struggle With Food Cravings?

Can't Lose Weight....Always Hungry?
Lose Your Appetite...Start To Lose
Weight Really Fast. Guaranteed.


Clik Here
:=>To Lose Weight Now


http://fatwarfare.info
<=:Here Too

Post a Comment