Monday, 8 March 2010

Full English Breakdast. No Lunch, Sausage & Mash.

Today was the day, I was up very early and even though I had an early morning appointment I couldn't resist cooking the long awaited Full English Breakfast.
My Full English Breakfast

There it is in all it's glory, 2 rashers of streaky bacon, 2 free range pork sausages, 5 slices of black pudding ( the best tasting black pudding I have ever had ! ) a 1/3 of a tin of baked beans, a free range organic fried egg from my own hens and 2 slices of buttered brown toast. A breakfast truly fit for a king. Accompanied by a mug of strong tea and I don't think you could have a better start to a day.

Lunch - After that breakfast I didn't bother with lunch. I just carried on straight through until tea time.

Tea - Continuing the theme of locally bought products from " Essington Fruit Farm " I decided on sausage and mash for tea. I had purchased ( after sampling in the shop ) Some fantastic lamb and mint sausages. They really are something to savour. A pile of mashed potatoes with butter and milk, some sprouts and a few carrots and it is the stuff that dreams are made of.
Sausage & Mash with Sprouts and Carrots

What a lovely meal, those sausages really were superb. I only had the one plate of tea as had to be out this evening so didn't have time for anymore but if I had then I would have if you know what I mean ?
Anyway after being out all evening I fancied a little something while I was writing this so had a few Hob Nob biscuits and a mug of tea. Beautiful.
Hob Nobs and Tea

A nice bit of supper, you can see 5 biscuits in the photograph but the crumbs of the sixth one so no pulling punches when its all on film eh.... ?

Pleas keep your e-mails coming james@m6jdb.co.uk and please have a look at my website http://www.m6jdb.co.uk/ .
Thanks for the e-mail yesterday Spider and there is no need to worry I haven't gone on a diet it was just a slow food day.
A couple of other people e-mailed to say they can't leave comments or e-mail posts, You have to be a member I think but if you just e-mail your friends the web address http://www.m6jdb.co.uk/ they will find there way here.
Thanks again,
Until tomorrow................

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

1 comment:

The Purple Cowboy said...

Do You Struggle With Food Cravings?

Can't Lose Weight....Always Hungry?
Lose Your Appetite...Start To Lose
Weight Really Fast. Guaranteed.


Clik Here
:=>To Lose Weight Now


http://fatwarfare.info
<=:Here Too

Post a Comment