Thursday, 18 March 2010

Ham & Tomato Sandwich, Banana Sandwich, Vegetable Pasta

I didn't get up too early so just had a banana and mars bar for breakfast, oh and a strong cup of coffee to dip the mars bar in. Plenty of exercise today and a good sense of well being from a job well done.

Lunch - This was a two pronged affair, the first half consisted of a ham and tomato sandwich with a couple of home pickled shallots and a packet of crisps. Very tasty.
Ham & Tomato Sandwich

The second half of my lunch was two hand fulls of sultanas and an apple. I just felt so hungry today. I really wanted to eat but was trying to steer clear of the usual crisps and chocolate bars.

Tea - This evening we needed something quick and simple, I sliced and lightly fried in olive oil 2 courgettes, 2 onions a green pepper and a4 cloves of garlic. This was stirred in to the freshly cooked organic pasta and sprinkled with grated mature cheddar cheese.
Vegetable Pasta & Cheese

I was out late again this evening and felt quite peckish when I got home so again tried the healthy option and went for a banana sandwich with a sprinkle of black pepper on heavily buttered brown bread.
A Banana Sandwich

Not a bad day overall, a good amount of fruit and veg and plenty of fluids too. I am off to bed now because I have got a really early start again tomorrow. Just enough time to squeeze in a low a cadbury's hot chocolate before I climb the wooden hill.

Until tomorrow........................

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment