Saturday, 27 March 2010

Honey on Toast, Posh Cheese on Toast, Posh Cheese on Toast, Posh Cheese on Toast,Posh Cheese on Toast

What a great day. You can never have too much of a good thing and after yesterdays fantastic breakfast of honey on toast I decided to have it again today.

Honey on Toast

Lunch was non existent, I was really busy at work and didn't have time to eat so I phoned the wife and ordered an early tea. Our meals of late seem to be a little lack lustre so they definitely need perking up a bit.

Tea - Posh cheese on toast with, tomato puree, mature cheddar cheese, onion and Italian Herbs. A few mixed leaves, a chopped tomato and a few slices of cucumber completed the dish.
Posh Cheese on Toast


Some More


And Some More

Quite a lot of cheese and quiet a lot of bread today. I had plenty of drinks too and not any chocolate or crisps which is always a good thing. I was out again this evening at the Tetenhall and District Horticultural Society meeting. There wasn't a great turn out but the topic was very interesting. Preparing vegetables for showing. Not every ones cup of tea but it was right up my street and to be honest what this chap didn't know about showing vegetables wasn't worth knowing. He really knew his stuff a showed us the pictures to prove it !

Goodnight

James Broadhouse (M6JDB)

1 comment:

wockley said...

O man,you make my mouth water! Damn GP's- telling me I gotta stop eating Brie, Cheddar & all other cheese except cottage (cats vomit) cheese. I want what your having for tea I demand it!
Having said that James, you make the salad look so attractive you fire my imagination.

Post a Comment