Friday, 12 March 2010

Still Feeling ill !

Today was a bit of a non starter. Hardly got any sleep last night and I had a terrible morning this morning. I feel emotionally and physically drained. So much so that I have spent most of the day in bed.

Breakfast - Nothing

Lunch - Nothing

Tea - A jacket potato with roasted vegetables, grated cheese and lots of garlic.

Jacket Potato & Roasted Vegetables

Yes that is a giant jacket potato and quite a lot of roasted vegetables, 2 peppers, a courgette, 2 onions and 4 cloves of garlic. I had a good hand full of cheese thrown over the top of that lot too.
I ate it all but that was the only food I had today.

Off to bed now, I hope I feel better tomorrow,

James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

2 comments:

John Gray jgsheffield@hotmail.com said...

drink some soup!

thanks for your comments!

The Purple Cowboy said...

I Know What Has Got You Feeling Low!

Do You Struggle With Food Cravings?

Can't Lose Weight....Always Hungry?
Lose Your Appetite...Start To Lose
Weight Really Fast. Guaranteed.


Clik Here:=>To Lose Weight Now


http://fatwarfare.info<=:Here Too

Post a Comment