Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Will be posting later ! Financial Update !

I can't believe that the link for SYNOVATE on the left hand side pays so generously. I have been deep in thought today and while exploring these advertisers on my site I feel that I can quite happily say disregard the others and if you have a few minutes here and there then sign up to Synovate.


I signed up, filled in two surveys and got £6 ! That's in less than 20 minutes.
I have also signed up for some product tests. My wife does a lot of product testing of baby products and not only do we get to keep them for free but we get money off vouchers for future purchases.

You couldn't make a living out of it but at least you get to have your say on different issues, get some money and some stuff for free. Better than playing games or typing random things in to google.

More food coming later I promise.

And hopefully not cock flavour soup !
http://wockley.blogspot.com/2010/03/is-this-for-real.html


James Broadhouse ( M6JDB )

1 comment:

wockley said...

I wonder if I could get a bit of cash for the publicity I gave the cock flavour soup???!!

Post a Comment