Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Stir Fry and Noodles with a dysfunctional family ( Capstick Come Home )


Welcome back one and all, I am back on track now and looking forward to photographing my food on a daily basis for you all to view and comment on. It won't be long now until those fantastic homegrown salads will be appearing. ( I will be updating my garden blog tomorrow )
Well today started well, fruit for breakfast, tea and a chocolate bar at 11 am followed by 3 Bacon sandwiches at 2 pm. They were on brown bread if that makes any difference and the pork was from slow grown free range pigs from a local smallholding.

Tea was vegetable stir fry and noodles. Very tasty and lots of it !
Vegetable Stir fry and Noodles

A Healthy Portion

Well that was certainly a good feed and I really enjoyed it.

As for the dysfunctional family business, this is my tribute to Tony Capstick who passed away earlier this month. He was a fantastic comedian and had a couple of top ten hits. The video posted below is probably my favourite of his and is a good spoof of the ever popular hovis advert.



Fantastic, what a great spoof

Until tomorrow.........................

James Broadhouse (M6JDB)

No comments:

Post a Comment