Sunday, 20 June 2010

New House and New Job !

Sorry I haven't been around for a while  but I have had to move house ! All my efforts in the garden flattened and returned to lawn. All my radio masts, aerials and wires taken down and stored. Had to eat loads of take aways because we hadn't got a cooker.
I am now completely skint from all the moving costs and other associated troubles.

On the upside I am now living a more rural life in a small South Shropshire village

Here's to the good times that will follow and to all the new challenges that come my way.

Give me a few weeks and I will be posting on a regular basis again. We only had the internet connected  yesterday.

Thanks to everyone for the e-mails of concern and I will be replying in due course.




Let's have another happy day tomorrow,


James Broadhouse  ( M6JDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment