Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Hot and sunny Sunday.

Well Sunday is my day off and i like to spend time at home with my family. This Sunday was no exception either. I was up early and busied myself around the house for a few hours before i settled down to a brunch consisting of 4 slices of buttered bread. 2 thick slices of ham, some sliced cheese and a handful of grapes. All eaten outside in the glorious sunshine.
Lunch was a very small portion of pasta twists and roasted mediterranean vegetables with garlic and olive oil and a sprinkle of mature cheddar. Still sunny so i ate that outside too !
Our evening meal was very late and a little thrown together but very tasty. I had 2 pork loin steaks, mashed potato, peas and gravy.
A good family day and a good food day. Plenty of vegetables and even some fruit.




No comments:

Post a Comment