Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Manic Monday

Well this week i am supposed to be claiming my over worked hours back at work but it didn't really work out that way today.
I was very very busy and didn't bother with breakfast and lunch was a terrible state of affairs.
I am sure most people at one time or another have had to make do like i did and stop at a corner shop and fill up on whatever is available. Well today that was two packets of msg laden crisps, two snack size chocolate bars and a can of fizzy orange pop ! Oh well it filled a gap.
I was at work a lot longer than i planned and that really threw my day out. I didn't get home until around 9 and luckily my wife had made some ham sandwiches and i added a bit of cheese to each one and some branston pickle on 2 and heinz sandwich spread on the other 2. I had a packet of French fries and banana and went to bed !
Better luck tomorrow !




No comments:

Post a Comment